Time to go pick up my Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer says truck arrived! Just finishing up a project here in Denver (We are doing a 9/11 Memorial Project) then headed to Florida to pickup my truck! Then I will head to NY to have our 9/11 project photographed and then back to Denver. Should be a great trip in the Raptor!

--John

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's sounds awesome! Maybe you can get some pics of the Raptor next to the memorial. My Raptor just arrived also but I'm overseas right now and can't go get it but I will in a couple of weeks!! Can't wait for the 1000+ mile drive back home with it.

Show us some pics if it when you pick it up!!

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! That sounds like a fun trip.
I would like to see your memorial project also. Are you going down to the 9-11 memorial/museum in Manhatten? Lost 14 guys from my unit that day and 23 total from the Department and appreciate that people like yourself do these things still and don't forget what happened that day.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Battlefront, well said brotha. I was in the fire dept for about a year, my father has been in for over 30 years.

We make the "cooler scooters" you see around, basically we make them tough and fast rather than a novelty item like a stock Cruzin cooler. We have built some crazy sick coolers.

Our site is: www.coolermods.com

We do theme coolers for companies all the time.

So what we have done is build a cooler that looks like a fire truck. Complete with working lights, siren, and 2 way radio. I spent over 70 hours in the metal fabrication on it. Just tore it down today to send to paint. Should have it together next week and I will post pics as well as the video log of the build.

Taking it with me to have photographed at my old FD and at ground zero. I hope it helps everyone remember that day we all lost so much.

--John

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter