For those of you waiting for a vin# like me, I got some info today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My "salesman" (he owns the dealership) sent me a text today and sent me the info his zone manager (aka "rep" ) sent him in regards to questions on my order and when I would get my order pulled and a vin#

Hey JB

Just received the reps email back.

"Due to the supplier issues. No Raptors will be vin#'d right now."

She said she will know more the first week of April. Which makes sense since she told me your truck will be a late May or early June production. When I hear anything else I will forward to you.

Kinda figured thats why we aren't seeing our orders get pullled.

I then asked him if he had any orders ahead of mine and he replied-

"No. I had a stock order, but I cancelled that. I want yours to be pulled before my stock. I have seen Ford do that in the past. Makes me upset. So I drop my stock."

That made me feel a little better

Also, I went down and talked to my buddy a little while ago (he's a production supervisor for the department that is the F150 front axle assembly line) and they were running Raptors today. I asked him what his schedule looked like for the Raptor for the next couple weeks. As of right now, the schedule calls for 1,479 Raptor front axles from March17th-April 11th. That # could go up tho. Makes me feel a little better because thats quite a few trucks that are still scheduled to be built, and for potential builds. Keep your heads up and your fingers crossed ladies and gents.

This also tells me that with this down time of building for the "supplier issue" and no vins being generated is not only because of parts shortage, but I believe Balance Out is coming SOON! :popcorn:

Anyway, just thought I'd share what I know :cheers:

Last edited: