To those of you that are getting below sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Congrats. These trucks are moving off the showroom floor faster than you can buy them. For a dealer to sell one of these for $1K over invoice or at invoice is just absurd and I can't see why they would make a business decision like that, unless you are a friend of the dealer or a VERY good customer.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. These trucks are moving off the showroom floor faster than you can buy them. For a dealer to sell one of these for $1K over invoice or at invoice is just absurd and I can't see why they would make a business decision like that, unless you are a friend of the dealer or a VERY good customer.

You waited to long......$500 over invoice was a lot easier to find 7-9 months ago.
:perkinswhatever:

D

Deleted member 12951

$50 over invoice plus $249 admin fees, that was it, true to the word at delivery but ordered in Nov 13' and never been to the dealership before nor knew it existed, out of state too.

Last edited by a moderator:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last April I paid $1000 less than MSRP which was $2000 over invoice IIRC. Best deal I could find in Cal/Nev. In fact a sales guy from the local Ford in his Camry motioned for me to roll my window down at the light the other night and asked how I liked it. I said I love it and he asked what I paid, I told him $51k and immediately he said well you didn't get it from us and that was a steal.

GTXgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It also helps to be in a bigger city with multiple Ford dealers, eventually one or more will lower the price to steal customers from the others. They can't collude forever :)

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda disagree, both of our local dealerships have them in stock at invoice and they have been there almost a month! The sales manager told me directly that the Raptor market was getting kind a soft! (whatever that means)

* I paid invoice a month ago!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting a Raptor under MSRP isn't hard to do. These days maybe it is, but MANY of us have got sweet deals on them

justretired

Reaction score
It obviously depends on the area you are in. I just ordered mine a few weeks ago. Window was close to $58,000, I am paying a little over $53,000.......the difference between window and what I am paying was very close to $4,500.
Supply/demand is a funny thing, and a great thing if your on the right side of it...........

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honestly it all comes out in the wash. buy a regular F150, get it at invoice or in some cases below invoice, then 18 months later go to sell it and find it's depreciated about 30 to 40 percent.

now go buy your Raptor, pay MSRP on it, go sell it 18 months later and find that it has not really depreciated at all.