New to the RAPTOR family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered my new Ruby Red SE screw on April 28th. I don't have any info yet, like build date or order status, but I'm hoping to get some info soon. I've been a long time Ford and SVT fan so I am extremely happy to have just purchased my first "new" SVT and that I was able order the exact one I wanted, loaded the way I wanted. I will send an update asap.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my new Ruby Red SE screw on April 28th. I don't have any info yet, like build date or order status, but I'm hoping to get some info soon. I've been a long time Ford and SVT fan so I am extremely happy to have just purchased my first "new" SVT and that I was able order the exact one I wanted, loaded the way I wanted. I will send an update asap.

Congratulations, Baddoug! Send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll be happy to provide you with updates on your Raptor's status. Welcome to the forum!

Crystal

OP
OP
Baddoug

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crystal, the dealership still hasn't given me an order number yet. They say that the ford site is down and have to wait for it to be back up before they can get me some info. What the hell. Do you know if this is true? I don't know where else to look.