Good deal?? 2014 on craigslist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on where you are I guess...but in NJ i would think that's a steal...I recently saw one on CL with roughly 65k miles asking price was just under 50k...no seriously expensive upgrades either as far as I can tell...it was a nice truck though.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2... Granted low miles, but price seems high for a private party transaction.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask him for the vin# and see what the window sticker says. Might not be such a good deal once you see what options are on it and it turns out hes asking more than sticker for a USED truck

MANY on here have ordered new for cheaper than that. I guess it depends on whats on it

OP
OP
H

Hoot29576

Reaction score
Truck is fully loaded. Building similar one on ford shows 56,500. The leer cover is another grand and the tuner and stuff I figured he has 2500 extra on it. Any I've seen at dealerships are 60K plus.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mods usually dont equal higher resale. That truck is missing vinyl decals and no mention of tailgate step, bed extender, blue interior accent, front camera...so its not fully loaded.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk