Raptor Open House Day at KHC!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We had such a great day at the last open house we have decided to do it again. We realized many people couldnt make it due to vacations ect so we are doing it again Saturday Oct 13. Hopefully more people are able to make it. We will have coffee and food again for everyone. Below are some of the things we plan on having on display and the rest of the details.

Products:
RPG stage 3, Tierods, PS res, Upper Control Arms ect
Cold Air Intakes
Tuners
Exhausts
Headers
Shocks
Lighting
Bumpers/Rock Guards- If you are interested in a particular bumper from a vendor and want to pick it up/install it that day pm me asap so we can get the wheels turning on the order.
Bed covers and accecories

Pm me for package deal pricing!!!

- Hours 10-4
- Free dyno runs- 2 per customer
- Food for everyone
- Installs available
- Discounts for purchases made that day along with our 10% off labor for all forum members
- Free perch adjustment with install/purchase of UCAs and/or tierods- PM me for further info ($150 savings) plus additional discounts
- 1 perch adjustment free- first one to PM me

And More!!! Stay Tuned.

Look forward to seeing everyone!!!

Dave

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick,

I am thinking about going...it is a 5 hr drive each way for me..but they have some sweet products and good deals on mods...on the fence bud

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i got only a hour and a half ride. but fred if u can make it give it a shot. the guys at the shop are all good dudes, the shop is really nice, and the vehicles they have are sick and then there is all the raptors and raptor parts that will be there. so it should be a really good time. plus i wanna check out ur hood wrap!