Got My Window Sticker Today !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly 7 days from the day she rolls down the assembly line on June 18 th. I am so F..ng excited that I can't even explain it. I have an estimated delivery date of 7-1. Getting the window sticker actually made it seem real now for some reason. I feel as if its all confirmed now with all my options listed and the truck has my name on it. Can't wait for the call from the dealer now. I will also call SVT just so I know where she is on the convoy.

Tuxedo Black Screw with all options. First new vehicle I have ever bought for myself. :patriot:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats...sounds great hope she arrives sooner than later...

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats dude! This whole waiting game sucks a fat one. We want more, we want more, like we really want it, we want more.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how that goes. I did the exact same thing with the exact same options -bed extender and tailgate step. That delivery date can not be soon enough. Congrats!

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly 7 days from the day she rolls down the assembly line on June 18 th. I am so F..ng excited that I can't even explain it. I have an estimated delivery date of 7-1. Getting the window sticker actually made it seem real now for some reason. I feel as if its all confirmed now with all my options listed and the truck has my name on it. Can't wait for the call from the dealer now. I will also call SVT just so I know where she is on the convoy.

Tuxedo Black Screw with all options. First new vehicle I have ever bought for myself. :patriot:

Very Happy for you! Seems as though many are being built lately, hopefully all of us are not too far behind you!

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everything goes as scheduled. Mine showed up five weeks after the scheduled delivery date.