2013 My Ford Touch demo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gambler

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in the weather techs right away. The factory mats are pretty good but the weather techs have amazing coverage ang look great too. I still need to see about an svt sticker like some have but a nice upgrade. I also tinted the front side windows to match the rears. The look is improved greatly with this I think. Can't wait to get linex and rust protected.

OP
OP
Gambler

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think so? It never occurred to me to try to be honest. I will check but as of now I would say no.

OP
OP
Gambler

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe you can...at least it's not displayed as if you can

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Short video of a the My Ford Touch system. I like it a lot but am still learning and need to read the directions soon.

2013 Ford SVT Raptor My Ford Touch - YouTube

Hey, really appreciate this first look before I get my truck. The MFT system I saw back in August was on a 2013 Edge and in it, there was no tachometer. Just a speedometer and two LCD screens to either side. The left one could be turned into a digital tachometer, but at the expense of watching MPG or any other information you wanted to display, so it's a relief to see there's an actual tach insead of that digital display.