Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Exhaust and Cutouts Discussion [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Exhaust and Cutouts Discussion [GEN 1]

Borla Vs Corsa

This is a discussion on Borla Vs Corsa within the Ford Raptor Exhaust and Cutouts Discussion [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
'11 Ford Raptor StainlessWorks headers - YouTube '11 Ford Raptor StainlessWorks headers - YouTube Cold start and rev Not S-type ...

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes

Sponsored By: Stainless Works

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #21 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Cold start and rev

Not S-type but still borla :)

-2011 Ebony Black SCrew - Method NV w/ Nitto Trail Grapplers 35 - AFE Stage 2 PowerCore- SCT 5 Star Tuned - LineX Bedliner - SW Headers w/ High Flow Cats and Offroad X-pipe - Borla Xr-1 Mufflers - Mirror Delete - VisionX 6550 w/ Outlaw Claws - Rigid 20" Bar - RPG Raceline Bumper - Icon UCAs and front 3.0s
pwjstruebig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #22 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ducatisps View Post
thanks, I waited 25 years to get those garages, I spend every spare minute in them. Wife thinks I'm crazy, I'll sit out there on my stool watching racing having a beer being surrounded by cars. Best sunday afternoon ever.

as far as the headers I had Rock and Roll OffRoad do it. They are PITA if you have the Stage IV+ RPG setup. If you're stock suspension it's easier as there is more room to work.

they did a great job on getting them installed, the one thing I will warn you about is pay special attention to the O2 sensors. When mine were pulled the passenger side upstream sensor got dinged and a small crack that nobody noticed which has caused me about 3 weeks of pain trying to get past emissions. Finally figured it out today, replaced it and passed emissions.

Jared, Ryan and Adam do great work, and you'll love the headers (warning though, they are LOUD)
Is it a lot louder because of the turndown style of exhaust you have? would it be just as loud exiting from rear?

Let the Haters Hate and the Players Participate! - #1 Brotha

2013 Ford SVT Raptor
mjyst3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #23 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by mjyst3 View Post
Is it a lot louder because of the turndown style of exhaust you have? would it be just as loud exiting from rear?
It would be quieter exiting out. I just like it out of the way when running in the dirt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD