Any regrets buying corsa extreme?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OU_Raptor

Reaction score
So I just went ahead and purchased the corsa extreme with the black chrome tips for my raptor. It Was a hard decision between the corsa, borla, and roush. Anyone with the corsa extreme wish they would have gone a differnr route once they installed it? I'm into the loud exhaust so that's why I went with corsa.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
From what I've seen, everyone who's ordered it, loves it. Many people have had the others you've posted and changed to the Corsa... you'll like it.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only regret I had is that it didn't work with my bump stop kit...it's awesome especially with headers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is not very loud inside the truck at all. Only at start up. With the windows down its sounds very good. Overall it is not very loud in my opinion but sounds very throaty over stock. Looks good and quality is excellent.

OP
OP
O

OU_Raptor

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the replys. I've seen a lot of guys matching headers with these exhaust. That will be a mod later down the road.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the replys. I've seen a lot of guys matching headers with these exhaust. That will be a mod later down the road.
@rap67 did headers, had the stainless works system, and swapped the exhaust out for Corsa, and still has headers too (if I remember correctly).

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@rap67 did headers, had the stainless works system, and swapped the exhaust out for Corsa, and still has headers too (if I remember correctly).

yup, i did the same...loved it when it was on, miss it every now and again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter