antenna thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackraptor

Reaction score
Thought I saw a thread about the different types of antennas that you guys have used. Having a garage door issue with the factory one. I saw a particular truck that had a trick antenna that was 2-3" on one truck and was wondering where it came from. Thanks

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Probably the Cravenspeed one. They have a stubby one (short rubber) or the bullet (pointy metal bullet shape). I have the bullet and love it.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the CravenSpeed Stubby. No real difference in signal strength between it and my old stock one. I didn't have any clearance issues, just didn't like how the stock one stuck out like a sore thumb to my eye. I don't really listen to the regular radio much anyway, but I've got no complaints about the new antenna.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im considering the stubby as well. much to my wife's dismay i the guy that puts in high end speakers amps and a sub but spends most of the day when driving listening to sports radio on am... good very am reception is important to me. do these shorty antenna's all suck for am reception. i live in a hilly city.