Raptor Expeditions looking for Medic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will be making some exciting new announcements very soon, regarding upcoming expeditions and trips in 2014. Some of these will include isolated locations, taking participants well beyond our typical southern states, and in some cases south of the border.

With that being said, we are looking for a Ford Raptor owner (or owner would would bring a qualified passenger) who is a certified EMT, paramedic, or first responder, and has field experience. This will mean FREE admission to our large planned events, where this support will be offered as part of the adventure package.

Furthermore, we have a large event (details to be posted soon) which we are planning for October 23-27, 2014, which you would need to be available for with 100% commitment once enrolled.

If interested please PM, or inquire to:

[email protected]

Or call Gordon Brown: 925-437-2747

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn if I weren't so far away I'd offer my services! Deployed twice as a MEDEVAC helicopter crew chief and have plenty of field experience in the med and trauma. Hope you guys find someone cause this is amazing to have on a run especially the isolated ones! Kudos to you guys for looking into getting medical support :leghump:

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn if I weren't so far away I'd offer my services! Deployed twice as a MEDEVAC helicopter crew chief and have plenty of field experience in the med and trauma. Hope you guys find someone cause this is amazing to have on a run especially the isolated ones! Kudos to you guys for looking into getting medical support :leghump:
For this upcoming run, as long as you were able to commit to the dates we have planned, your location isn't as important. Would be tough to maintain for all of the upcoming runs, but this will be a VERY special event.

Excited yet? :)

D

Deleted member 12951

Just watched your YT video. Awesome. Haven't planned a 2014 vacation yet, this might be it. Waiting for the news...

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd make sure whomever this person is, has current and formal/legal credentials. Not only for obvious reasons, but CYA (Cover Your Ass) as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man sounds like a very very sweet vent but if it's south of the border being in te army and all we aren't allowed into Mexico cause the big drug cartel wars they're afraid we are gonna get kidnapped hahaha it's stupid cause I miss out on all the good runs.

Also my wife would kill me if I went to this one cause our baby is suppose to be due around October 10th So that wouldn't be the best thing to do after having a baby me leave her for a few days to go have fun in the dirt I'd be in the dog house for a very long time lol