EXO - Return to Baja Run - May 12th-16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Let's see, going on the TRR Baja from May 1st - 7th. Hang around for a few days and do it again the next weekend with EXO then head to TRR in Texas for a final weekend. Can these raptors take that much abuse? Gotta take off the month of May if I wanted to swing that, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see, going on the TRR Baja from May 1st - 7th. Hang around for a few days and do it again the next weekend with EXO then head to TRR in Texas for a final weekend. Can these raptors take that much abuse? Gotta take off the month of May, lol

Way to work that truck !!! See you in Baja

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see, going on the TRR Baja from May 1st - 7th. Hang around for a few days and do it again the next weekend with EXO then head to TRR in Texas for a final weekend. Can these raptors take that much abuse? Gotta take off the month of May if I wanted to swing that, lol

haha, that would be sweet! If you were to take it easy and not beat on the truck it can handle it. But, it would be a lot to ask of it. Would be epic if you pulled it off haha.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 days left until we'll be devouring some tacos, cracking open some cervesa's, and shredding some trails. Not necessarily in that order [emoji38]

fa6c7a3958cb2a19ff08b7589de12504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of these days, when the daily grind allows it, I need to get on an exo run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of these days, when the daily grind allows it, I need to get on an exo run.

Well worth it. EXO puts on very well run and fun events. They are first rate and a great group of friends. I am definitely hooked and will join any run they do.
Let's go to Baja !!!!!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, very apparent, I'd love to go to Baja