Codriver for Baja - Needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Looking for someone that would like to go to Baja. It's a 24hr drive for me to get to SoCal from Missouri. Co-Driver needed for long haul too. Could pick you up from Airports: SGF (preferred) or TUL, OKC or DFW, if needed. Of course passport required.

Dates would be from Dec 29th through Jan 10th. Off-road trip is from Tecate to Cabo. It will be a blast! Dates in Mexico will be Dec 31st through Jan 8th.

Cost will be minimal, just help split cost which will most likely just consist of motel and food/beer, and if you need to get to an airport.

I already had a co-driver but trying to give up that spot to provide that person to go themselves in their own truck.

PM me for details. I have asked a few others privately but difficult to get a confirmation since I understand it might be hard to get off work for that length of time. Preference is someone that I know or have met in the past.

Thanks,
Rick

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

If I'm driving and bend your frame, am I responsible?

Co-Driver needed, not Driver. If you want to help drive on the long haul to SoCal and back, that would be greatly appreciated. As long as someone is in the vehicle to keep company, I can drive for a long time. By myself, I can tend to get sleepy. We will be convoying with another truck so radio chit-chat will help. I have no intentions to drive crazy in Baja. Its to have fun and get back safe. Baja is an absolute blast. I've been on a few raptor runs but one trip through Baja tops all of them put together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Co-Driver needed, not Driver. If you want to help drive on the long haul to SoCal and back, that would be greatly appreciated. As long as someone is in the vehicle to keep company, I can drive for a long time. By myself, I can tend to get sleepy. We will be convoying with another truck so radio chit-chat will help. I have no intentions to drive crazy in Baja. Its to have fun and get back safe. Baja is an absolute blast. I've been on quite a few raptor runs but one trip through Baja tops all of them put together.

I want to drive. If this were a trip next year, I'd be interested, but we'll just be getting back on the 28th from a 8-10 day trip in Austin, as my sister is due Dec. 21st.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to drive. If this were a trip next year, I'd be interested, but we'll just be getting back on the 28th from a 8-10 day trip in Austin, as my sister is due Dec. 21st.

It is next Year?!&#
And #RDFTS likes to play games. #rideatyourownrisk

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make this your next???. i have had the privlege of convoying with Rick and his wife for over 7 days and alot of miles (on road and off) and would do it all over again. Great dude with responsibility and safety.... thrown out the window. Lol

Attachments

• 20160429_175629.jpg
    20160429_175629.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 20160509_162649.jpg
    20160509_162649.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Make this your next???. i have had the privlege of convoying with Rick and his wife for over 7 days and alot of miles (on road and off) and would do it all over again. Great dude with responsibility and safety.... thrown out the window. Lol

Dude, I was checking your tire, it looked a little low.
And Nathan, you are not helping my cause here.