South Dakota Buffalo Run Recap, Picture, and Video Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where abouts are you? You should do two, it'll probably get rougher when it gets dark.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

We are in MN now. Closing on Albert Lea. Just passed lake Wilson.
Going to have to make it 2 days. Oldest is car sick and Lea Ann was too for a long time.

Glad you made it safe Lug.

Random person approached me here in MN to ask if we were at Crazy Horse yesterday. He saw all of us there and wanted the group to know how cool it was to see all the Raptors. They loved everyone's flags.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A BIG Thank You to WSI and RPG I will put the FE to good use. I going to put it on a piece of farm machinery that need's it more than anything I can think of the combine. If I have a pickup fire I will be too busy getting the kids out to save the truck altho I do have a FE inside. Thank you everyone for the awesome time and memories that will last much longer than the event, I never expected that much fun.

so how do we edit out radio chatter or doesn't it matter?

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't worry about it. You could always eliminate the audio but the chatter might add to the flavor of the trip or video.

Lug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how do we edit out radio chatter or doesn't it matter?

We have a lot of radio chatter video since we were trying to burn up one of the memory cards in our camcorder. I am just going to compile all the videos that have some interesting chatter in it and uploaded unedited.

You will find that some of the chatter is rather interesting.