Moab 16 After Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Think you just sealed my decision to go the eliminator route too.

I would. Seems like the red truck will be the work horse and the black will be DD and dunes duty.

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this looks like a blast! definitely adding this to my list of places to explore. thanks for sharing!

just watching @Dan06 sliding down the icy hill climb had me stressing. I couldnt imagine how it felt to be inside the truck!

Last edited:

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this looks like a blast! definitely adding this to my list of places to explore. thanks for sharing!

just watching @Dan06 sliding down the icy hill climb had me stressing. I couldnt imagine how it felt to be inside the truck!

Assuming u mean the one backwards... With sheer drop offs on both sides on top of a mountain... Kinda coughed up my **** afterwards. Lol I just wanted it to stop "Whoa girl stop... STOP STOP STOP, oh S**t :facepalm:"

And it was a blast!

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Assuming u mean the one backwards... With sheer drop offs on both sides on top of a mountain... Kinda coughed up my **** afterwards. Lol I just wanted it to stop "Whoa girl stop... STOP STOP STOP, oh S**t :facepalm:"

And it was a blast!

Way more fun since it stayed right side up, huh? I would have had to stop and hide behind that tree for a few minutes for some personal clean-up time!!!!

"Hey - hand me another wet wipe, would ya?"

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do Hells Revenge by yourself! You really need to go out with others. SCABS are much better on the trail than SCREWS and if I ever go back it would be in the summer when there is no snow.

Matter of fact Moab never gain unless it's summer when there is little chance of snow/mud!
Totally agree

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

so awesome!

I would love to do this. I effing hate DC...
Gotta love that rush hour traffic lol. Spent a lot of time in that area so I def feel your pain bro

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

And it was a blast!

When you were sliding back I know I was saying no brakes... no brakes.. and it was like watching you in slow motion and without saying anything more just hoping you keep all four on the ground.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do Hells Revenge by yourself! You really need to go out with others. SCABS are much better on the trail than SCREWS and if I ever go back it would be in the summer when there is no snow.

Matter of fact Moab never gain unless it's summer when there is little chance of snow/mud!

Summer is too hot. Best time is Spring and Fall