Raptors on Hideout Canyon Trail in Moab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The people who live in Moab are the ones responsible for the closures. They complain about the noise and amount of people that show up.
Yes and no. Couldn’t say it was just Moab people. Would kind of be surprised since offroading is one portion of their economy down there. There was a group that filed a lawsuit telling BLM (land management) to revise a lot of plans. The closures come from the government losing that lawsuit.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you say right after Onion Creek does that mean you kept going when you got to the end? I didn't know there was a trail past there and double backed.
Yup! This route in blue. I took the red portion south which is polar mesa road. IMG_4803.jpeg

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone build one of these in WV..

PLEASE. One of you rich people who have a five car garage with a damn $250k vehicle in each bay lol.

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The people who live in Moab are the ones responsible for the closures. They complain about the noise and amount of people that show up.
Sure sounds like an activist federal government to me.