Raptors on Hideout Canyon Trail in Moab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah man...they closed down Gemini. That was my first trail I took in Moab.
Dang. That’s my favorite trail. I’ll have some videos on that too! Favorite part of the trail right hereIMG_1266.jpeg

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive only been to Moab in much smaller vehicles than the Raptor. How Raptorable are the easier trails out there?

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive only been to Moab in much smaller vehicles than the Raptor. How Raptorable are the easier trails out there?
Great question! Very raptorable! Subscribe to my YouTube channel and you’ll see what trails your raptor can do! More Moab videos are coming in the next few weeks! Probably mid February more will be released! (Check out the Utah playlist)

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve only taken the Raptor on Colorado trails outside of Texas. Pulling the mirrors in over and over does make you think “I shouldn’t be here”. Good to hear, I need to head back there someday.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve only taken the Raptor on Colorado trails outside of Texas. Pulling the mirrors in over and over does make you think “I shouldn’t be here”. Good to hear, I need to head back there someday.
Do it! So much fun. I fold in my mirrors a lot lol but for the easy trails you really don’t need to. You won’t be hitting brush or anything.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s the whole trail! It was so fun climbing higher and higher on this trail!
F-150 Raptors Traverse Hideout Canyon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter