Kansas City Raptors Eating Some Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
firematt422

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't quite tell are those stock tires on yours and Toyo's on the WSI truck? Yours is a 2010 what about the WSI truck? Just curious on the difference with and without the Torsen.

Can't speak for the Torsen, both are 2010s. My tires are same as stock, WSI has 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers. We also both run the WSI progressive leaf springs which made a huge improvement in controlling wheel hopping.

OP
OP
firematt422

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny video. Yeah, make sure she holds it above her head next time, lol...

Get a RAM mount before TRR, they are the best mounts for the GoPro. Very easy to adjust, and easy to move for fine adjustments.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

The budget is getting tighter and tighter by the day for TRR. My GoPro suction mount finally came in though, so at least I have that now.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you should zip tie one right to the bumper or get that giro camera mount and aim it right at the truck lol I think there will be some good coverage this year. to bad Wilson has to stay home.

edit gyro

Last edited:
OP
OP
firematt422

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you should zip tie one right to the bumper or get that giro camera mount and aim it right at the truck lol I think there will be some good coverage this year. to bad Wilson has to stay home.

edit gyro

Since when did you edit for spelling/grammar?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sometimes I get lucky

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

never mind^ lol it probably still isn't right. I hit the spell check all the time sometimes it has no idea what I'm trying to spell thow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter