Who knows tim from glassworks unlimited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, i bought a pair of glassworks fenders for my ford raptor around june 9, days has been passing and i have not received any parts from him.
I called him to let him know that i need tracking number of the parts, and told me to call him later since then he has not answer my calls or emails for the tracking number fenders and inner liners

Can somebody contact him and ask for my tracking number it is possible
Thanks

I talked to tim asssistand jhon problem resolved things are clear and had a good customer support with the fenders that i had.
Thanks for the help

Last edited:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Good luck!!!!

Tim is by far the worst business owner I've ever heard of, these among other stories are very common with that POS. If you get your glass by X-mas you should be very very surprised. If I was you and you used a credit card I'd cancel the transaction asap, call Camburg and order through them, this seems to be the only way guys get thier glass from that a$$hole!

Good luck, your gonna need it

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, i bought a pair of glassworks fenders for my ford raptor around june 9, days has been passing and i have not received any parts from him.
I called him to let him know that i need tracking number of the parts, and told me to call him later since then he has not answer my calls or emails for the tracking number fenders and inner liners

Can somebody contact him and ask for my tracking number it is possible
Thanks

I ordered front fenders and rear bedsides and it took about 6-8 weeks to receive. I think they only keep a set of each in stock and if you order after they sold that set you are waiting until they do anther run.

check your pm

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck!!!!

Tim is by far the worst business owner I've ever heard of, these among other stories are very common with that POS. If you get your glass by X-mas you should be very very surprised. If I was you and you used a credit card I'd cancel the transaction asap, call Camburg and order through them, this seems to be the only way guys get thier glass from that a$$hole!

Good luck, your gonna need it

Thanks for the advice. I ordered through another vendor by paypall, i gave him a deadline to cancell my order.
Fenders are for mu +3" per side LTS kit, that's why i cant buy either boatec or fiberwerx.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

What i dont like is the lies of that guy tim, saying he sent it. After asking for tracking number he disappear

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to cancel the front fenders, i m ordering another fender from another company. Just a couple of finerglass femder makes that wide for the raptor
One was glasswork that i skept

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to cancel the front fenders, i m ordering another fender from another company. Just a couple of finerglass femder makes that wide for the raptor
One was glasswork that i skept

I got the 4.5 front and rear from them and they were pretty nice. I could not find many other options.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 4.5 front and rear from them and they were pretty nice. I could not find many other options.

You were lucky, but with me he never sent me tracking neither i or the vendor.
Lied to me telling me it was sent and never sent me the info of it by my email
Besides kings and the other company did a great job when it becomes customer support

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You were lucky, but with me he never sent me tracking neither i or the vendor.
Lied to me telling me it was sent and never sent me the info of it by my email
Besides kings and the other company did a great job when it becomes customer support

glad you were able to source elsewhere

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will place an order in the new fiberwerx 2.5" flare.
How that will looks on +3" per side LTS?

The glassworks are 4.5" flare 2" rise
Finerwerx. Are 2.5" flare 2" rise

Will fiberwrx fender be ok to my set up or there are another fenders that you can recommend with inner splash guards

Last edited: