GEN 1 New Gunmetal Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epshtielsl

Reaction score
Sure. I'll try to get around to it this weekend. You really can't see them unless to really look/already know they are there. It doesn't stand out at all. Almost wish I would have left the side graphics for resale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out this Raptor wrap...

Ford Raptor - Matte Charcoal — Incognito Wraps

I almost thought it was yours for a second. I have the SE and didn't want to remove my graphics. Looks like this guy had the wrap applied on top of them, doesn't look too bad!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GABA

Reaction score
Nice. He even did red accents like mine. Looks very similar. Sorry I meant to send those pics.0dc02927880db4928564651c63b1a4e6.jpg
I couldn't really get the graphic to show much in the pic no matter the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Still like mine better though. My original color is white, and I like where it shows in the wheel wells. Funny cause I thought it would bother me originally.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The contrast of the gloss black bumpers and flares is one of my favorite aspects of my wrap as well. Makes it pop more.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

cc0feacfd578a3a9f0d8ab12c3e784a0.jpg

RaptoRyan

Reaction score
I'm really interested in how you like the ceramic coating, as I've been considering having it done for months... I was ready to pull the trigger on it and the guy I was gonna have do it, did this to my truck while detailing it..... I was so pissed off!!

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
G

GABA

Reaction score
I'm really interested in how you like the ceramic coating, as I've been considering having it done for months... I was ready to pull the trigger on it and the guy I was gonna have do it, did this to my truck while detailing it..... I was so pissed off!!

Man that sucks! I would be so pissed!

It's ok. My ceramic coating is on a vinyl wrap. Not sure if it was designed for that honestly. If you look closely, you can see the coating is fading slightly in some areas faster than others. On a gloss finish I don't think you'd notice that at all. I do think it has helped with maintenance tremendously though. Matte sucks up oils and needs to be kept clean or it stains. I wash my truck about once every couple of weeks. Couldn't do that without the ceramic coat. I know there are probably better ceramic coat products out there. Mine cost about 400$. Worth the price for the easier maintenance IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk