Supercab with a baby seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of a Supercab with a forward facing baby seat that they could post for me?

For those that do have a small kids, is it a pain in the ass to put them in with the small rear door?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Give me a bit and I will post one. It has been no issue at all for me. The kiddo has plenty of room. It can be a little bit of a squeeze in tight parking spots, but is completely manageable.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My buddy has 2 small kids, and really wanted a SCAB instead of a SCREW after spending time in mine and driving it. He bought a SCAB, and has no issues at all, with a 3 and 6 year old.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Give me a bit and I will post one. It has been no issue at all for me. The kiddo has plenty of room. It can be a little bit of a squeeze in tight parking spots, but is completely manageable.
Thanks,
Your kid will probably kick the back of the front seats, can be annoying.
I kid seems to have restless leg syndrome, he's always kicking and when he gets older/bigger I know its gonna get worse and that's why I would like to see pics

In my screw, my 2 yr old can't reach the front seat to kick. She is 3ft tall.
Supercrew's have so much room and that's what I want, but OC/San Diego Ford dealers want 55-70K for a Supercrew and that's not an option for me.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm 6'5 and my 6 y.o. Daughter is sitting behind me in the truck comfortably right now and I'm not hating life either. Tight parking spots take a bit if practice but its manageable