iphone mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I went with a universal proclip setup. Works great with any case and any device in the phone size range. All the way up to my Razr with otter box case. Another good feature is that it can be rotated if you prefer the horizontal view.

2011-05-2309-48-34950-L.jpg

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can vouch for the Proclip stuff. I've used their mounts for my GPS in several vehicles. I love the no-drill install. Just clips onto existing gaps etc. in the dash. They also have a mount that goes to the lower-right of the center console near the USB plugin if that's important to you.

Also, I believe the mount that CineSLR posted a pic of works with any of the upper vents.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
They have a slightly different model for the right of the steering wheel... This one has a monitor mount attached...

2011-05-2309-48-24935-L.jpg

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use this...

fa503afa.jpg

Mounted as you see here next to climate controls...

40bf10e5.jpg

Phone holds very well, looks clean!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's called the "Oona" and I bought from thinkgeek.com

As the instructions state, it's best to wet the suction cup a tiny bit before sticking your phone to it, I just lick my finger a "tiny" bit and touch the suction cup, and it's enough to wet it. It holds very well if you do!

It still allows a small amount of movement of the phone itself, but it looks super clean and it very easy to stick/remove quickly.