WTT Non-Appliqué tailgate for Appliqué equiped one- TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m4can2

Reaction score
Looking for a tailgate with the appliqué in Oxford White. Mine is a 22’ non-appliqué. I’m located in San Antonio, TX. We can work out the details for labor etc.

Thanks

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your ‘22 a 37 package with black wheels? If so, I might be willing to trade my Oxford w/appliqué tailgate and gunmetal 37 beadlock wheels for your non-appliqué tailgate and black wheels for no charge. I’d even pay labor.

Side notes: My tailgate and wheels are perfect and ceramic coated since new with about 10K miles. Mine does not have power tailgate or step. From Phoenix area.

OP
OP
m4can2

m4can2

Reaction score
Is your ‘22 a 37 package with black wheels? If so, I might be willing to trade my Oxford w/appliqué tailgate and gunmetal 37 beadlock wheels for your non-appliqué tailgate and black wheels for no charge. I’d even pay labor.

Side notes: My tailgate and wheels are perfect and ceramic coated since new with about 10K miles. Mine does not have power tailgate or step. From Phoenix area.
Pics of your wheels? Would you be willing to travel to TX?

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll get pics as soon as I can.

Forgot to mention, my tailgate is also Rhino lined from when I had the bed done.

Might be willing to meet in Las Cruces so I can get my truck Goose tuned in the same trip.

Are your wheels the black ones, and is your tailgate the same as mine, just minus the appliqué? If yours has the power option, I’m not sure they are compatible.

OP
OP
m4can2

m4can2

Reaction score
I’ll get pics as soon as I can.

Forgot to mention, my tailgate is also Rhino lined from when I had the bed done.

Might be willing to meet in Las Cruces so I can get my truck Goose tuned in the same trip.

Are your wheels the black ones, and is your tailgate the same as mine, just minus the appliqué? If yours has the power option, I’m not sure they are compatible.
Yup power option and the 37 wheels are grey.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so I’ll pass. I was hoping you had the black wheels and I doubt you would want to downgrade to a manual tailgate even if they were compatible.

Hopefully someone else will respond and you get what you’re looking for.

OP
OP
m4can2

m4can2

Reaction score
OK, so I’ll pass. I was hoping you had the black wheels and I doubt you would want to downgrade to a manual tailgate even if they were compatible.

Hopefully someone else will respond and you get what you’re looking for.
Thanks man. Hopefully someone responds.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks man. Hopefully someone responds.
Hey man, do what these guys did in the below thread. This is the most economical way, provided you don’t find a swap. Reach out to @JordanSmith127 and follow his blueprint in the thread below. Good luck.