Random Dimension Request on BAK Revolver X4S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone who has a BAK Revolver X4S, or I guess the X4 would be exactly the same as well who could check a quick dimension for me?

Question 1: How far up the bed can you roll it until the "roll" is 4" tall?
Question 2: Is it possible to slide it a little bit towards the cab instead of just rolling it if you have a low clearance? Below description of what I'm going for will help this question make sense.

Reason for the question is that I'm wanting to switch from my Retrax + Rhino Rack bar setup due to numerous reasons and I'm looking at going to a Revolver X4S with KB Voodoo cross bars and a Bedslide S. Ideally it would be possible to roll up the X4S underneath the first bar which would only have about 4" clearance. I know it will never clear the second. If that can be done I think this would be the perfect bed setup I've been dreaming of to have a stout, low-profile RTT setup and a very functional bed setup.

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one, to answer your question......About 6" until the cover reaches 4" tall, not even a full rotation. However you can slide it as far as you wanted under the rear-most cross bar then start the "rolling" of the cover if needed.

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one, to answer your question......About 6" until the cover reaches 4" tall, not even a full rotation. However you can slide it as far as you wanted under the rear-most cross bar then start the "rolling" of the cover if needed.
Thank you!!

Kperatt09

Reaction score
Curious if anyone who has a BAK Revolver X4S, or I guess the X4 would be exactly the same as well who could check a quick dimension for me?

Question 1: How far up the bed can you roll it until the "roll" is 4" tall?
Question 2: Is it possible to slide it a little bit towards the cab instead of just rolling it if you have a low clearance? Below description of what I'm going for will help this question make sense.

Reason for the question is that I'm wanting to switch from my Retrax + Rhino Rack bar setup due to numerous reasons and I'm looking at going to a Revolver X4S with KB Voodoo cross bars and a Bedslide S. Ideally it would be possible to roll up the X4S underneath the first bar which would only have about 4" clearance. I know it will never clear the second. If that can be done I think this would be the perfect bed setup I've been dreaming of to have a stout, low-profile RTT setup and a very functional bed setup.
did you end up pulling the trigger? i am thnking of doing the same thing but with there 6" bars