Hello from MKE area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm not far from you as I'm over west of Gurnee. Watch for a Meet and Greet for later this month. We plan on meeting a little further south than in the past to accommodate some of the folks that live down that way.

There is a ton of info here on the Forum. Lots of great people too!

Congrats,

Todd

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, from a former Racine native (The mistake by the lake :) ) I have driven my last Raptor back there a couple times and it always seemed to draw attention.
Dennis

OP
OP
FiR1

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm not far from you as I'm over west of Gurnee. Watch for a Meet and Greet for later this month. We plan on meeting a little further south than in the past to accommodate some of the folks that live down that way.

There is a ton of info here on the Forum. Lots of great people too!

Congrats,

Todd

Todd, thanks for the invite but I dont think I will see my Raptor until middle or late March at the earliest. Order was placed on 1/22/2013. So I wont have it for this meet. I will keep my eyes open for others in the area though.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Welcome, from a former Racine native (The mistake by the lake :) ) I have driven my last Raptor back there a couple times and it always seemed to draw attention.
Dennis

Dennis, I know what you mean about Racine. It can suck but some areas are not that bad. I live in Caledonia so I am on the better side of things. Noticed that you live in Lone Tree. I am originally from Thornton/Westminster area myself. Miss CO like hell. Hoping to be moving back one day! Planning on taking a trip out to Moab in the future with the Raptor. Wife has not been there so it should be a good road trip.