Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
Ordered a 3 light BD kit this afternoon from Chris at FordRaptorLights.com. He was very helpful answering my questions. My new Ruby Screw is on a truck carrier and just updated to arrive March 10th, looking forward to getting these lights installed and hitting the trails.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you're ready to add some lights to your truck, we are your one stop shop. We offer more choices, more configurations, more brands and maintain a YUGE inventory so we can ship order quickly.

Looking for a made in the US double or triple fog light bezel? We've got them! Or maybe your looking for one of our made in the US universal brackets? Got those too! No matter what lighting setup you want, we have it. More brands and more choices.

When your competition copies pretty much everything you do, we realize that we must be doing something right! With our price match policy, shop us last. We'll meet or beat any authorized dealer out there.

Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, and more!

Shoot us a PM, an email or just give us a call @888-466-8991! FRF member discounts and don't forget our price match guarantee.

Website ---->>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

EpIVx9c.jpg

mAc0CGM.jpg

zIzoIg5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More choices, more brands, more configurations and more lights in stock! We are you one stop shop when it comes to Ford Raptors.

Whether you're looking for our universal bracket to give your lights that more open look, that's not a problem as we have tons in stock. Or maybe you want one of our double or triple fog light bezel setups. Got those as well!

Our competition steers forces you into limited options and limited brands. Don't settle, find the right setup for you. Plus we'll meet or beat any authorized dealer out there, so shop us last.

Shoot us a PM, an email or just give us a call @888-466-8991! FRF member discounts and don't forget our price match guarantee.

0tj7vhY.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have been serving the Raptor community for years! If you're looking for lights, accessories, bumpers, suspension or any other part for your truck, don't look any further! We are you one stop shop when it comes to Ford Raptors.

Whether you're looking for our universal bracket to give your lights that more open look and plenty of light adjustability, that's not a problem as we have tons in stock. Or maybe you want one of our double or triple fog light bezel setups also with light adjustability, we've got those as well!

Our competition steers you into limited options and limited brands. Don't settle for less! Find the right setup for you. Plus we'll meet or beat any authorized dealer out there, so shop us last.

zIzoIg5.jpg

D75103X.jpg

JwZxfl8.jpg

1AS3k6r.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for lights, accessories, bumpers, suspension or any other part for your truck, don't look any further! We are you one stop shop when it comes to Ford Raptors and have been serving the Raptor community for years!

Whether you're looking for our universal bracket to give your lights that open look and plenty of light adjustability, that's not a problem as we have tons in stock. Or maybe you want one of our double or triple fog light bezel setups also with adjustability too. We've got those as well!

Our competition steers you into limited options, limited brands, offers poor customer service and no support once they have your money. Do not settle for inferior service or inferior parts!

Plus we'll meet or beat any authorized dealer out there, so shop us last.

VqzqHlv.jpg

RipReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At risk of sounding like a yes man, just installed my Baja Design Lights acquired through OffRoad Alliance (A/k/a: FordRaptorLights.com) and I'm very happy because:
1. Price was competitive
2. Products work great (VERY bright, make the OEM LEDs look weak)
3. Customer Service -before, during and after the sale - was phenomenal. While I don't advocate to pester them on nights and weekends, I did just that with some installation-related questions and Tyson was johnny-on-the-spot with information and help on how to install.

The lights works so well (and look so good) that many of my friends who saw the install immediately decided to get their own.

Last edited:

Camarors64

Reaction score
I've noticed there are different brackets from different vendors to hold the 3 light Baja design kit. Who's bracket is the best and why? Go!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've noticed there are different brackets from different vendors to hold the 3 light Baja design kit. Who's bracket is the best and why? Go!

There’s definitely no shortage of lights and brackets available for the Gen2 Raptors. We offer our bezel kit (fills the front bumper void with a stainless steel bracket made in the USA) or our new universal bracket (does not fill void, but holds 3 lights and offers a bit more light adjustability). Our bezel varies in price depending on configuration/options but starts around $499 and our universal bracket is $89 (that’s stainless steel and made in the USA). Baja Designs offers a bracket, so does NFab, Rigid, ZRoadZ and a handful of other companies. While we’re slightly bias, our made in the USA products are held to extremely high quality standards, are offered at excellent price points and our customer service is second to no one.