Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you all buying the lights through Ford Raptor lights or Off road alliance?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Start the new year off with a new set of fog lights! Our made in the USA double and triple stainless steel fog light bezels are designed to work with lights from Rigid, Baja Designs, KC Hilites and Vision X.

Get yours today at ----->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

8QPb7pm.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our made in the USA double and triple stainless steel fog light bezels are designed to work with lights from Rigid, Baja Designs, KC Hilites and Vision X. And don't forget our custom amber covers for the KC Flex lights. Amber helps cut through fog, snow and rain. The covers are also the same color amber designed to match the OEM running lights on the Raptor.

Get yours today at ----->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

p47W7XE.jpg

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine on Tuesday and hopefully will get a chance to get them installed this weekend.

The guys there were great to deal with and got me all setup. I think it was Tim I worked with. Also trying the stubby antenna and center console tray.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our made in the USA stainless steel, double and triple fog light kits fit all 2017-2019 Ford Raptors. Designed to accomodate lights from Rigid, Baja Designs, VisionX or KC Hilites, and comes complete with our patent pending Ford Raptor specific wiring harness.

We offer forum member discounts! Send us a PM, email us or give us a call at 888-466-8991.

Link ----->>>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

4uju6pt.jpg