ENCS Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there are a few guys on here with ENCS (Exhange New Car Sales) purchase of a Raptor. I would appreciate any feedback you had with working with the dealership your raptor was sent to. I have a couple of concerns but any info would be good.

1. I'm overseas right now in the wonderful country of Kuwait. My ENCS order tracker states that my truck will go into production 6 FEB 12. There is a note that says it will be delivered to the dealership 3 weeks after production week. I am not scheduled to pick up the Raptor until 13 JUL following redeployment. I fear what will happen to my truck while its at the dealership for up to 3 months...test drives, employee joy rides, etc. They only receive $265 for giving me my truck so not much incentive. I will contact my ENCS rep to see what the deal is....Thoughts or options?

2. Don't want the dealership to slap their sticker on my truck. Any tips for preventing this?

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First tell the dealer not to put their stickers on your truck, generally speaking your truck takes about 2 weeks after production to your dealer. God luck.:waytogo:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine through ENCS and had it sent to Germany after I got back from the 'stan, where I picked it up at the port. So no dealer had to touch mine. I'm sure the dealership wont use yours to joy ride or test drive....if it has more than 10 miles on it, I'd lose my shit with them.

All in all, ENCS was a GREAT buying experience. BIG discount and quick delivery.

You have a big chance that the dealership will stick their sticker on it. Best bet is to call them up around the time it gets there with your info and tell them not to touch it.

Continue using their tracking system..it's quite accurate. Your ENCS Rep should give you a window sticker as well.

Smokie700

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from ECNS and it only had 14.4 miles. I would tell ECNS to push the build date back because that is a huge amount of time from build to delivery or have someone pickup the truck early.
You can always have the dealer send you a pic of the miles when it gets delivered but that wont stop them from using it as a display model that will have other peoples grimmy germs all over. Your call.
Overall I very much enjoyed my purchase with ECNS, huge discount and truck got built almost 2 months early.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter