Bed Extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think they're $250 new. I sold mine for $200. Not sure what shortbus got his for. They have great reviews but they're only for someone who knows they'll use them. Otherwise they just get in the way.

OP
OP
Shortbusdriver

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some people love them and some don't like them. It didn't really make sense for me till I got my Undercover Flex, since I would just reach over the side to grab anything that slid to the front of the bed. With the cover on there I want something that will keep anything I put in the bed to stay back by the tailgate so I don't have to crawl in there to get it.

New on the Ford Accessories website they are saying $329

Marc

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got one off of my 2013 if anyone still needs or wants one.

Spotsygamer

Reaction score
I just got a. 2014 SCREW and want to buy a bed extender....anyone got one for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are these things just NOT worth the money? there's a lot of y'all getting rid of them.

I actually like mine a lot. I have a 2nd set, because this is my 2nd truck. Thus I have one for sale.

I think for some folks it gets in the way of a bed rack, tire gate, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk