Experience the Raptor Assualt Off-road Driving School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been there but bought my raptor from somebody who taught there.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It looks like fun, it'd be even more fun if you could bring your own truck, but IIRC you aren't allowed to.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The price for the class doesn't seem too bad $ 1395.00 for the day.
Finding time to go to Salt Lake City, Utah is the more challenging part for me:)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
See, to me $1400 seems way steep, but maybe for a school like that it's reasonable, I don't really know as I've got nothing to compare to.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See, to me $1400 seems way steep, but maybe for a school like that it's reasonable, I don't really know as I've got nothing to compare to.

When I talked with them at SEMA, I too was initially shocked at the price tag. But after thinking about it a little more, it's really a pretty good investment. Especially for those of us that aren't in a location where we can just "pop over to the local desert" on the weekends.

Anything that can help make me more confident when I actually have an opportunity to stretch my Raptor's legs, is a good thing. I know what my truck is capable of doing, I'm just not sure what it's owner's capabilities are though. :help:

This class sounds like a good way to learn some of what you desert guys have experienced over many years, in a compressed and controlled block of instruction. Plus, it's not just a generic off-road training class like what is available around Florida - this one is Raptor focused.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having been to a number of Skip Barber racing and high performance driving schools, etc I can say that pretty much ALL good driving schools are expensive. The real question here is: is this one good?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm saving to do dirt fish or oniell rally driving school. 5k. I bet it makes my truck faster than any mod. My vote would be a non raptor specific school would be better. It's the same principles behind all the schools and you're going to find day better instructors at bigger name schools.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm saving to do dirt fish or oniell rally driving school. 5k. I bet it makes my truck faster than any mod. My vote would be a non raptor specific school would be better. It's the same principles behind all the schools and you're going to find day better instructors at bigger name schools.

We should cruise out there together when you're ready. I'm down.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems pretty steep to pay and have nothing to show for it. I'd rather put that money towards suspension work. Of course u don't have much disposable income. The raptor and gas takes a lot out of my paycheck as it is.