Xpel Stealth Wrapped Antimatter Blue Raptor (with decals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RaptorMY23

RaptorMY23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably should have just asked "the car stereo company" guy: you just came here to make a smartass, useless comment to make your "grumpy" self feel better?

and the problem with embedding it in a type of thread like "what did you do with your gen 3 today" is finding it on a Google search.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I probably should have just asked "the car stereo company" guy: you just came here to make a smartass, useless comment to make your "grumpy" self feel better?

and the problem with embedding it in a type of thread like "what did you do with your gen 3 today" is finding it on a Google search.
no. not to feel better. to express my feelings cause they got hurt by your thread. seriously, do you not know how many wrap threads, 20in rim threads, 4wd clunk threads, and tint threads there are? its the same thing over and over every week. just someone else posting the same thing. main page has multiple different sections that have the topics you are looking for. its not necessary to make a completely useless thread on something that has been discussed for years for every gen.

OP
OP
RaptorMY23

RaptorMY23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go google exactly what I tried to find and let me know if you find it. You won't. And you only posted what you did to be a. Well. You know. Mr the car stereo company, grumpy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.