WTB used 38 - 42 Yellowfin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a friend or family member needing to get out from under of a boat?

Just asking, never know.

Preferably trips or quads.

OP
OP
L

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is that for, besides the obvious and floating in water?
Lots of things. Mainly catching Tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin, Marlin, Sailfish, and the really easy shit fish a Barracuda that needlessly make you reel his lazy ass in to only throw it back. .

Going to out islands or deep ocean in any weather.

Besides I spend half my time in the Bahamas and I would love to start making the trip by boat instead of fly.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might be in Bahama's for a month next winter, the miss's and I are looking for a place to chill. What part of Bahama's do you recommend?

OP
OP
L

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you get up in the morning and see a day like this. Getting from here to the horizon is pure heaven.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I might be in Bahama's for a month next winter, the miss's and I are looking for a place to chill. What part of Bahama's do you recommend?
it all depends on what you are looking for. New York city in the Bahamas then Nassau. But looking to just chill and slow life down to a crawl with your toes in the sand. Abaco/Marsh harbor. Clean and friendly.

You cant go wrong either way. day trip or weekend trip to the out islands. Exuams or Berry's.