WTB: Stock Gen 2 Suspesion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mel22b

mel22b

Reaction score
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but would someone be able to measure their stock rear block and let me know. Mine, as you can see in the pics is 4", and I think I found the lift the previous owner put in.
As part of that lift it mentions a 4" block that lifts the rear.

Thanks!

OP
OP
mel22b

mel22b

Reaction score
Yep. That's definitely the factory block.
So, looks like the factory ones are 2.5" not 4" like the ones I have. Dude you sent me on quite the journey.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
So, looks like the factory ones are 2.5" not 4" like the ones I have. Dude you sent me on quite the journey.

I hadn't heard of other blocks with the bump stop pad on them. We both learned on this one.

OP
OP
mel22b

mel22b

Reaction score
Unlikely if anyone reads this anymore, but if anyone has the stock blocks and bolts, please let me know. Thank you!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ubolts should not be reused. You’d be better off getting a set of Deavers and eliminate the block. The ride is much better. Those leaf springs are probably shot

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this over the summer. I added a set of deavers and removed the oem leaf spring and blocks. Let me know if you want the blocks. I’m located in WI.