WTB: Stock Gen 2 Suspesion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mel22b

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2019 Raptor and the previous owner installed a spacer lift. Id like to return the truck to stock but believe I am missing the original u-bolts and block spacers for the rear. Not sure if anything is missing from the front, but since it's just a spacer on top of the strut, I should be fine.
If anyone has the parts and wants to sell em, please let me know.

Thanks!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You probably have aftermarket leaf springs if you are missing the block. The stock springs are junk and flatten out. The spacer in the front is most likely a level kit. Post up pictures of the front and rear spring set ups. Look for part numbers on the leafs.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Sorry, there is a larger block currently on the truck. I will add some pics when I can

The large block is factory, should have your bump stop on it. What this said, you most likely have a front end leveling kit as I have already stated.

Along with pictures, please provide measurements from the ground to the top of the wheel opening.

OP
OP
mel22b

mel22b

Reaction score
The large block is factory, should have your bump stop on it. What this said, you most likely have a front end leveling kit as I have already stated.

Along with pictures, please provide measurements from the ground to the top of the wheel opening.
I think you may be right. I saw the rear block and figured it was added by the previous owner