WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nicole and I are super excited!!!! Right now we have more people coming than I have seats in the truck... who needs co-pilots?

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I got stock tires with 20k on the by the time we get there. I have three choices.
1 let the tires ride, they don't look to bad.
2 buy new snow tires
3 put on the new stock tires I bought from Greg.

Yukon Joe

With only 20 K you should have a lot of tread left, depending on how you drive. Unless, of course, you are looking for an excuse to buy new treads.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue,

I vote for Option 3.

I looked for snow tires the other day, and the largest size was smaller DIA than the stock ones. At least the few tires I came across were.

I have 30k on my truck, and I am seriously considering picking up a new set of tires, but the price will need to be right and I want to wait to see if we get an extra paycheck this year from work. I think that will make up my mind

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue,

I vote for Option 3.

I looked for snow tires the other day, and the largest size was smaller DIA than the stock ones. At least the few tires I came across were.

I have 30k on my truck, and I am seriously considering picking up a new set of tires, but the price will need to be right and I want to wait to see if we get an extra paycheck this year from work. I think that will make up my mind

Goodyear Duratrac are snow rated tires for the Raptor and come in 315/70R17 (stock tire size)

-Greg

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But, I'm focused on my return date to the states for my end of contract in AFG.

After the last 3-4 months of being really busy I'm just expecting to be on call for the next month until I start my trip back stateside. Which is incredibly boring.

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicole and I are super excited!!!! Right now we have more people coming than I have seats in the truck... who needs co-pilots?

Yukon Joe

I have friends wanting to join, tho i'm not so sure how they will fair in the back of a scab for 3 days....