WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone took pictures of me stuck right behind you.

I got stuck just about as bad literally right behind him. I got caught in his rut and fed into the ditch too.

Yeah sorry about that.. I knew when I started flinging crap, I was more worried about hurting yours and ms mi raptors trucks...

-Greg

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone took pictures of me stuck right behind you.

I got stuck just about as bad literally right behind him. I got caught in his rut and fed into the ditch too.

I have pics of both of you and a couple of the incident I'll send privately. I was following you both all day so have a lot of pics but not sure how they turned out yet.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Yeah sorry about that.. I knew when I started flinging crap, I was more worried about hurting yours and ms mi raptors trucks...

-Greg

I was far enough back that the rooster tails didn't go that far. Thankfully we finessed through without getting stuck!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Census from D group says D group is awesome... LOL

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

-299F-4F6B-8C16-E39DE192A8B2-4449-000001B455F616E4.jpg

Group B (SnoDags) having some drinks and food after an awesome and fun filled 2 days on the trail. Group worked together, stayed together, and finished together, while helping others along the way! Props to some great people...

-5CA7-4429-8A5A-1376FFB11F0B-4449-000001B57C445230.jpg

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seeing some binding on the cv's or something Greg ?
Seems odd that you fragged two iwe's, or were others having similar issues ?
I thought Netix's truck would be the first to grenade something...