WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is unedited, NOT set to music, and may contain naughty words.

Congrats for the proper usage of "id pee in her butt".

;)

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Man that Hockster guy just cant help but get stuck! ;)

hahaha You are SOO GOING TO CATCH SHIT HOCKSTER!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup.. These trails were definitely slower speed ( anywhere between 0-40mph) at least for the lead group.

After my stuck, i won the prize of two busted iwe... You could feel the torsen work when one iwe started clicking, the torque was transferred to other one and cause it to click... Had to bale on last section.. Save the truck and finish the race, my race is not done till I arrive home..

-Greg

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup.. These trails were definitely slower speed ( anywhere between 0-40mph) at least for the lead group.

After my stuck, i won the prize of two busted iwe... You could feel the torsen work when one iwe started clicking, the torque was transferred to other one and cause it to click... Had to bale on last section.. Save the truck and finish the race, my race is not done till I arrive home..

-Greg

I'm kinda glad I don't have the 2012+ models because of this.

So with that said do the regular F-150's have the option for the torsen frontend? If so I'd say we should really get onto someone about manual hubs. I'm old school and really liked it that way because I knew when I locked them in ***** about to get real!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, hammering the gas when you are axle/******* deep is not good.. Plus I do not think my low riding ass end helped at all... There is snow packed up above the spare tire, whoops... Mental note, don't carry second spare under bed...

-Greg