WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could get my beard back to winter protection status, like college, it was like wearing a ski mask all day long.

Will GPS coordinates be coming out before the even so we can load them into our GPS?

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to add, WSI will be giving Snoball500 participants special pricing on racks. We will also ne offering a two tire bolt in rack specifically designed for Snoball!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could get my beard back to winter protection status, like college, it was like wearing a ski mask all day long.

Will GPS coordinates be coming out before the even so we can load them into our GPS?

They will more than likely be out a week or two before the event.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I want to add, WSI will be giving Snoball500 participants special pricing on racks. We will also ne offering a two tire bolt in rack specifically designed for Snoball!

Can't wait to see what you come up with:sunot:

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will also add, I'm trailering my truck up. The island resort and hotel said i could park my truck and trailer in their lot until Monday.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jimmy, if you'd prefer not to leave your truck and trailer at a public place like that, you are welcome to leave it at my place in Rhinelander. It'll be out of the way on your way up, but on the way home. Just throwing that out there to you and anyone else.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow really appreciate it guys, everyone is offering to store the truck and trailer. However I'm driving to just north of Detroit and installing some stuff for fellow Snoballerz, then heading up to the event. I think this will work out, and i spoke with security at the hotel and they were super cool with it and really excited to see all our rigs.