WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am proud to be sponsoring this event with the others. With that let me say that I am working on providing a few things. Some swag from Amsoil including hats, stickers, a couple t-shirts, etc. But I am also working with R1Concepts for providing something worthwhile from them as well. That being said, the folks that will ultimately make the decision on what I can offer from them are at SEMA at the moment so I will update everyone as necessary.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I DO know for sure about the R1 brakes is that I will be offering SOMETHING, exactly what depends on R1 themselves. Right now I am negotiating/attempting to receive permission to offer a complete set of replacement Eline Series cross drilled and slotted rotors and a set of Posi Quiet Ceramic pads for all four corners of the trucks. I figure a complete kit would be best, but like I stated, I have to wait for them to approve the package before I can move forward at this point. I should hear from them by sometime toward the end of this week or so.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raffle Items list has been updated and a big thanks to Icon Vehicle Dynamics for majorly sweetening the pot!

3.0 Front Coil Over Shock System w/ Compression Adjust
icon-ford-raptor_3.0-coilovers__04031_zoom.jpg

Mark

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What I DO know for sure about the R1 brakes is that I will be offering SOMETHING, exactly what depends on R1 themselves. Right now I am negotiating/attempting to receive permission to offer a complete set of replacement Eline Series cross drilled and slotted rotors and a set of Posi Quiet Ceramic pads for all four corners of the trucks. I figure a complete kit would be best, but like I stated, I have to wait for them to approve the package before I can move forward at this point. I should hear from them by sometime toward the end of this week or so.

Wow, that would be great! Sure would help the 6000 lb truck stop faster!

Joe

todras

Reaction score
lol! Wonder if anyone would catch it. haha. Found it on Google image search. Wish I has a copy of mine so I could see what it looked like. That's a deal if I win. ;)

I will mount on the wall and sit stare.
:win:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc