WSI Rear Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those with light bars mounted; Does the bar still provide ample light (to justify the cost) even though the cab blocks downward lighting?

Thanks in advance...

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those with light bars mounted; Does the bar still provide ample light (to justify the cost) even though the cab blocks downward lighting?

Thanks in advance...

Check out the fourth picture on Labraptors post #49 on this thread. Run spots on top and you can turn night into day!

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out the fourth picture on Labraptors post #49 on this thread. Run spots on top and you can turn night into day!

Well thanks for noticing.
Yes, this light bar combined with good lights is well worth the money. I had distance lighting concerns before. Now with the Whelen lights I have on their I can light up increadibly far. You will still want lights mounted lower to illuminate right in front of the truck. Whelen lights on the bar will take care of distance. I had 3 guys come up to me and tell me how much I lit up the night at the dunes the previous night. They stopped just to tell me that while I was airing up. Any questions, shoot me a pm.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for noticing.
Yes, this light bar combined with good lights is well worth the money. I had distance lighting concerns before. Now with the Whelen lights I have on their I can light up increadibly far. You will still want lights mounted lower to illuminate right in front of the truck. Whelen lights on the bar will take care of distance. I had 3 guys come up to me and tell me how much I lit up the night at the dunes the previous night. They stopped just to tell me that while I was airing up. Any questions, shoot me a pm.

how many whelens do you have on the light bar?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right now three of the 12" double row led.
By Havoc the rest ot the front of the truck will have more. I plan on changing out the light bar to a single bigger bar if/when they release one.