Would you guys buy fenders that are pre-painted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Would you raptor owners out there prefer to buy pre-painted fenders specialized to your paint job, or the fiberglass fenders with no paint?

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Hey I want to bring pre-painted fenders to you guys.

Would you guys buy fenders that are pre-painted specifically to your paint?

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would you personally buy pre-painted fenders that match your stock paint, or would you prefer to buy molds and paint them yourself?

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Not yet, but it may be in the works. Just an idea I had. I want to make it less of a hassle to install fenders for raptor owners and possibly provide people with step by step youtube videos as well.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't they require some final trimming? I'd be worried about the paint getting jacked up. If that's not an issue though, I'd consider as long as the price was comparable.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck shipping painted body panels. Shipping companies are notoriously hard on these. We had the same idea with our group buy fenders, but after talking to various shipping companies, not one of them could guarantee they would arrive in good shape.

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Thanks for the input geo, How much more would you be willing to pay over unpainted fenders.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All of the aftermarket fenders we have had required trimming to fit properly. Some brands more than others. They really need to be fitted and finished prior to painting unless exact fitment is not required by the customer.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts