Wiring up fitter switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do these work?

hs-pp_xlrg.jpg

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used heat shrink connectors, like these.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_11151_10001_35679_-1?ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=35679?cid=sc_bingpla&device={Device}

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used the same as these ^^ for 2 of them. I didn't have enough wire in that tiny ass space to do all 4 of them that way. So for the other 2, I used wire nuts and then somehow got electrical tape wrapped around the wire nuts and wires.

Would it have really cost that much for Ford to make those wires 2 inches longer? (story of my life...)

Last edited:

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the same as these ^^ for 2 of them. I didn't have enough wire in that tiny ass space to do all 4 of them that way. So for the other 2, I used wire nuts and then somehow got electrical tape wrapped around the wire nuts and wires.

Would have really cost that much for Ford to make those wires 2 inches longer? (story of my life...)

Agree 100%, ford should just have them connected under the dash, and leave under the hood free to work with.