Wiring help 3rd gen Aux lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j-man

Reaction score
i apologize in advance, im a complete moron when it comes to wiring. i added 3 pairs - qty 6 total - 7" lights on a light bar on my 22 37". Each pair came with its own switch/relay/wiring. Obviously i want to use the factory switches to turn them on/off.
I found the wires next to the battery that lead to the switches.
I want to use 1 switch for the center 2 lights (amber), and 1 switch for the outer 4 lights (white)
which wire am i connecting from the relay to the raptor switched wire?

does that make sense?

these are the lights i bought -

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends. 85 and 86 are interchangeable. they can either be ground or power. lets say 85 is power, then 86 goes to ground. but if 85 is ground then 86 is power

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the LVJ Motorsports Relay box.

Install this and you will never have any power problems with any light set up.

lissailor

Reaction score
Can you post pics and let us know which mount you used? I am interested in 4 round lights on the front bumper but am unsure which is the best way to mount. Thanks!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Can you post pics and let us know which mount you used? I am interested in 4 round lights on the front bumper but am unsure which is the best way to mount. Thanks!

let-me-google-it-srikant-tiwari.gif