wire up torch series lights...need a little help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark27

Reaction score
Im sorry I know this is probably a stupid question but I bought a t-rex torch series front grill with two lights built in the grill .. part number ..6315661 my question is how do I hook up both lights to one switch...can I run one correct size wire from the aux switch wire on the passenger side over the wheel to both of the red wires from the lights and then hook up the ground wire ? PS..I just bought a new 2013 raptor crew cab so this is my first time using a forum so please bare with me im learning how and I haft to learn how to check for a response..lol any help would be great thnx mark

also my email [email protected]

OP
OP
mark27

mark27

Reaction score
I just talked to the place that sold the grill to me ...they said they are 6 inch bar lights 36 watts each...one light on each side 2 lights total

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Each light bar has 24 1.5 watt LEDs, right? Switch #4 rated @ 10 Amps will be OK. I'd like to see a full grill replacement use a pair of 40" light bars!