GEN 2 Wind Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pull out the ol' painters tape and start taping up sections to find it.

For a point of reference, road noise is far more noticeable in my truck on the highway than wind noise. And even that is shockingly quiet given this is a truck on huge tires with an aggressive tread pattern. My cabin is not luxury quiet, but it is pretty darn close. As others have mentioned, I suspect something is amiss with your seals or door alignment.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well considering I read MJ's thread, indicating WIND NOISE.... Road noise is normal, it's a ******* off-road capable truck.

Thanks for the useful contribution. For the non mentally challenged readers in this thread, road noise is a point of reference because the OP was unsure if he was overly sensitive to wind noise. If his wind noise is louder than his road noise, then something is wrong with his truck. I'm sure you still don't understand, but hey, at least your mom thinks you are special.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or dosequis :favorites13:

Attachments

• F510E6F4-5919-4811-A81D-4CC9458B5F21.jpeg
    F510E6F4-5919-4811-A81D-4CC9458B5F21.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 46

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Again, it'd be wise to pull out the painters tape and isolate the WIND NOISE. If he wants to eliminate ROAD NOISE, he can fly out @The Car Stereo Company to sound deaden the entire truck. So again, trying to justify your ****** comprehension and deflect it back to me, doesn't work.

I knew you wouldn't understand, and guess what, you didn't understand. :ROFLJest:

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'17 SCREW 802a here and no noise. Like others, my ride is really quiet.