GEN 2 Will V8 sounds be piped to the cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that was a yes early in the discussion/speculation. That was the first time I had heard of such nonsense.

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will need a straight pipe option sound track to simulate a "cut-out" lol

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Ford could have different sound tracks for the different modes:

Normal mode for everyday driving: Prius sounds/no additional sounds needed.

Street mode for higher-performance, on-road driving: Shelby GT500 with added blower whine when puttin the chili to the throttle.

Weather mode for rain, snow or ice: Two stroke craftsman snowblower just so you know you're movin some white shit.

Mud and sand mode for muddy and sandy trails and terrain: SBC, headmen headers with cherry bomb glass packs. A redneck wet dream.

Baja mode for high-speed desert running: 6.2 with cut out so shit sounds legit.

Rock mode for low-speed rock crawling: 4.0 jeep with cracked exhaust manifold. The real billy goats of the mountian.

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ******* hope not.

If I bought a gen 2 I think I'd leave it as quite as possible and spend the money on making the stereo better. I can't find any current ecoboost F150 exhaust systems that sound worth a shit and even the videos of the new Ford GT sound blaaaa..