Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont get it this sucks 160 days since i ordered almost 3 weeks since built and not a clue when it will be here, this shit is ******* insane.

It may have to do with getting enough vehicles to ship it to that dealer vs shipping only one. Just a thought but you do by far deserve your raptor. What does SVT tell you when you tell them what you are going through?

smithe6

Reaction score
SVT moved date up again. Now they say the 13th of june dealer says he does not see it happening still says don't get hopes up. Wonder if he or SVT is right?

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT moved date up again. Now they say the 13th of june dealer says he does not see it happening still says don't get hopes up. Wonder if he or SVT is right?

Niether one is right with me dealer or svt no one knows nothing. Been that way since the day i ordered this truck.

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SVT was right with me. They told me my truck was gonna be at the dealer 3 weeks ahead of schedule, and they were right on!

smithe6

Reaction score
Update. My Raptor is on the move. As of 10am June 9,2014 it was in Shelbyville, Ky on its way to Atlanta rail yard. ETA June 13-19.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 5/8. Sales guy said he would get an update for me today. I'm not expecting it anytime soon though.

Reaction score
Mine FINALLY arrived at the dealer. 4 months and 1 week later! Hoping to pick it up this Saturday. Don't worry guys it's all gonna be worth it when we get to drive them off the lot!