Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT and got a build week of June 23rd with and estimated ETA to the dealer the week of July 14th. :rockit:

smithe6

Reaction score
UPDATE. As of June 11 11am, my Raptor was in Atlanta. One step closer. Arrival dat still 13-19 June. While 801A fully loaded without moon roof and tailgat step. Spray in bed liner 54, 570 out the door.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine to go into build process. Apparently my order was pulled but it's not in being built yet

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone please someone tell me where my truck is? Been a month since built and no one knows nothing no new eta nothing. All svt tells me is eta has expired and thats it no new eta WTF this is ******* nuts man. I am about to come unglued and unscrewed, been ****** around enough on this deal took 5 months to build and a month sitting on RAMP or area 59. Ford customer service is a joke to, they pay them people to tell u they dont have a clue where your truck is??????:flamingdevil:

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was unloaded at the Newark depot and is awaiting a truck carrier to the dealer.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times on here. You can't expedite the delivery in any way, so just sit back, relax, and you will get a call when it's at your dealer.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The cool thing is...

...All these worries will immediately disappear the second you get that call that states your rig is at your dealer; come pick it up!...

It's going to be well worth the wait and headache!