Who posted the SEMA rebate link??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't find the thread where the SEMA rebate was posted. It was for a $750 rebate ending on 1/3/17.

Anybody help?!?

Merry Christmas folks!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up a '17 GT350R Tuesday I'm going to try and use it. Doesn't say you can't in the fine print...

I doubt my Raptor will be in before January 3rd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know?? I'd like to see what they look like. I have 2 different $750 private cash offers from Ford, but they can't be used on Ford Performance vehicles.

Follow the link above, put your name in and voila! Of course, you went to SEMA, didnt you?

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't use it. Initially my dealership said I could, but when they tried to apply the rebate it was denied. Shelbys and Raptors are excluded.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't use it. Initially my dealership said I could, but when they tried to apply the rebate it was denied. Shelbys and Raptors are excluded.
Frankly that's ********. Ford made the coupon without exclusion. It says on it "any" vehicle.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent mine to my dealer and they said it wouldn't work on a raptor

But when you read the fine print, it doesn't exclude it... If it wasnt valid for a Raptor they should atleast add to the fine print not valid on Ford Performance Vehicles

*$750 on a new 2015/2016/2017 Ford vehicle. See your dealer for more details. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. U.S. residents only. Must redeem using original offer. Take new retail or lease delivery from dealer stock by offer by 1/3/17. Must be a registered attendee of SEMA. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #35802. Rule of five applies. For complete incentive details, see your local Ford dealer.